Bass and Grass kicks off with supper Thursday night and it doesn’t let up ’till Sunday noon, a full weekend of unforgettable fun! The day’s activities include fishing, canoeing, hiking, hanging out on the dock at Goose Lake, music workshops, plenty of pickin’ circles and lots of good eating. The artists and participants are housed together which guarantees that everyone gets plenty of intimate coffee drinking time together! Night time generally finds folks jamming around the fire pit at the Party Barn. The weekend culminates with a Saturday night barnyard jam, a full on round-robin showcase of Bass and Grass talent! It’s a real treat of innovation and collaboration!
Bass and Grass is hosted by the Green Bell which offers a diverse choice of lodging options to the intrepid Bass and Grasser. The most luxurious housing opportunities include the following:
- THE SHACK – It’s the heart of the Green Bell with enough room for 12 participants. This is also where the meals are served. For a complete list of amenities, visit the web-site www.greenbellbedandbarn.com.
- TWEET’S, SONNY’S and BROKE DOWN – 3 recently renovated cabins overlooking the lake.
- CAMPING – There’s a lovely variety of camping sites available from piney woods to peaceful ponds, plus a mighty fine outdoor shower house. RV’s are welcome although water and electricity are not available.
No matter your housing choice, ALL options include the same fabulous food, fishing, music workshops and are conveniently within walking distance of one another.
- $600 for the housing option
- $475 for the camping option
*Early bird pricing (until May 10, 2018):
- $550 for the housing option
- $425 for the camping option
Contact us if you have any questions. Reserve your spot early, this opportunity is LIMITED to a few lucky participants!